- Lingua Franca Cashmere Sweater. This line of old school cashmere sweaters has gained popularity recently with their “I miss Barack” and “Resist” messages given our current political climate. They’re each hand embroidered. I like to keep things light so I opt for the ones with rap lyrics.
- Bella Freud 1970 Sweater. THE perfect sweater for a ski vacay or kicking around town.
- Free City Sweats. Nothing says “I’m from LA” like a good pair of stylish (slightly pricey) sweatpants, especially for travel. Also love these MONROW ones.
- GRLFRND Denim. The only jeans I’ve been wearing lately – I have 5 pairs. It’s an addiction. I live in this Karolina distressed pair.
- MOTHER Flared Pants. I saw Kendall Jenner wearing MOTHER flared denim pants so I bought MOTHER flared denim pants…
- ATM tee for basic layering. Also this long sleeved ribbed ATM tee.
- TIBI velvet slip dress.
- Acne Studios Linne Jacket. I don’t own this, but I REALLY wish I did. I wore this black Ganni Fenn Coat. Also on my wishlist: this Nili Lotan Sedalla coat.
- Cosabella PJ Set.
- Cashmere Ballet Slippers. If packing cashmere ballet slippers makes me extra then I’m extra.
- Rag & Bone Hat.
- Malin + Goetz Skincare Set.
- Cold Weather Boots. Love these Rag & Bone compass boots and these Ganni boots.
- Gucci Princeton Loafers. Always and forever.
- Isabel Marant Boots for day to night.
#GLOBALWARMING killed my aprés ski vibe, but I still enjoyed the fresh mountain air and 60 degree weather. The drive from Denver to Aspen was a bit long but scenic -something straight out of Westworld (if you haven’t seen it, steal your parents’ HBO GO password and binge watch that ish ASAP). After 3 hours and 45 minutes, we finally arrived in Aspen…
We stayed 2 nights at Hotel Jerome. The decor is on point, the service makes me feel like a real adult, and the in-hotel food/bar situation is ideal. After a long day of being outdoorsy, you can retreat to your room and take a luxurious shower with HERMES bath products (I snapped up 4 bottles and brought that shit home). Then head downstairs for a champagne cider cocktail by the fireplace and live the Ralph Lauren life. The hotel is pet friendly so I was able to enjoy drinks with Decker at my feet.
- La Crêperie du VillageLa Crêperie du Village
- J Bar
- Casa Tua
- Ajax Tavern
- Grey Lady
- Cloud 9 Alpine Bistro
Decker’s après ski sweater (max-bone)
They have the usual designer stores – Moncler, Gucci, Dior, Rag & Bone, James Perse, etc. but if you’re down to get outfitted in western attire like Lloyd Christmas, head to Kemo Sabe. For lack of a better description…they have some pretty dope cowboy shit.